Teens! We want you! Join the CAGIS Teen Ambassadors Program.
This program is for Canadian teens who identify as female or gender non-binary aged 13-17 with an interest in science, technology, trades, engineering, or mathematics (STEM).
- Participate in 10 or more CAGIS Virtual events in the 2020-2021 season (weekly events Sept – June) with your camera on.*
- Attend periodic Teen Ambassadors meetings to share your thoughts and opinions (minimum 3).
- Share your experiences with CAGIS periodically in written and/or video form (minimum 3). A subset may be shared publicly, with your permission (optional).
- Be an ambassador for CAGIS among your peers within the CAGIS sessions and, if you feel comfortable, online on social media.
- There may be additional optional opportunities throughout the year.
*most of these sessions will be your choice. CAGIS may specifically request the participation of teen ambassadors at certain sessions.